Wednesday, 11 March 2009

the love for suede continues

i saw these in a mag the other day and thought ooooOOooo!! and i see them again in my inbox and i just love them - i love the vintage look about them , like u couldve easily picked it up in a cookey lil vintage boutqiue in berlin and no-one would ever know where you found such marvellous shoes!

anyway, they are actually by office. £80, not such a cute vintage bargain price.




2 comments:

Jojo said...

Wow..I want them in the brown colour. If I had £80 I would have them...they are to die for...

http://josclothes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the lacing effect, but there's something about them which suggests they wouldn't be very flattering worn on?? Not to sure about the price tag either, this is expensive for office!! Can't beat a pair of office shoes though :) great post.

Fashbashsoundclash x