Tuesday, 13 May 2008

a spot of Luxe

Finally, ASOS has updated.. it's been about a week since I saw the latest ASOS mag and demanded to see more of the new Luxe range...

Though not my usual kind of thing, (well embellishment only really works for matthew williamson and temperly, anything high street looks cheap wouldn't you say?).. I am drawn to this, especially after watching the catwalk. The photos don't say so much though, what do you think? :

here is the screenshot from the catwalk:
see, it looks cuter on the model wen shes walking down the catwalk.. hmm..

ASOS LUXE Embellished Skirt Tie Shoulder Dress £95 @ Asos.com

This is cute too, silky silky orange with pleated waistband:


ASOS LUXE Beaded Neck Trim Silk Dress £80@ Asos.com

ASOS got me right down to a tea with this one though - pleats please, that's me:
So, I'm watching her bounce down the catwalk and it does look ... negligee-esque, but fck it - i'm never one to conform to convention. Loves it!
ASOS LUXE Silk Pleated Cami Dress £65 @ Asos.com

1 comment:

Nemerae said...

Hii
I do love Louboutin shoes :D
I just was looking for fashion blogs and I saw yours ^^
Nice dress the one in orange, and cool look the first one!!
Byeee
xxx