Saturday, 17 May 2008

Bling bling

With my birthday dress and heels sorted, I have the accessories to sort out now... on the hunt for these, I thought I'd post up all the possibilities or at least anything that I fancy regardless of birthday outfit:


These Large Embossed Drop Earrings are gorge at £10 @ asos.com


For some reason I seem to have some kind of obsession lately with snake-figures on accessories... here's a close up:
Just Cavalli Boule Snake Pendant £155 @ asos.com

Undecided if i love or hate the following Short Plate Detail Necklace £12 @ asos.com

I'm not sure what it is I like so much about this, but I do like the longness and cut-out swirls to form this ball pendant (£8 @ asos.com):

I think these studded bracelets would look mixed up and stacked up with other bangles:
£8 @ asos.com

And I'd like something along the lines of this:

Mikey Topaz Tiget Bracelet £35 @ asos.com

and while i'm asos.com.... i stumbled across this french connection batwing jersey top £50

nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should love! I love!

Super Noodle Rach said...

I LOVEthe earrings!?! Im ging to order them now thanks!