Glamorising warfare isn't a new trick, gas masks are sometimes used as a stylish prop in shoots. But this, is taking it to a .. different/new level. I'm not really sure what to think of it all... I'm slightly perplexed. If anything, I'm intrigued to see it in context at the gallery, but that's impossible.
Thoughts of a young fashion professional, getting lost in all the things beautiful.
Monday, 19 May 2008
The Revolution will be Fabulous!
Glamorising warfare isn't a new trick, gas masks are sometimes used as a stylish prop in shoots. But this, is taking it to a .. different/new level. I'm not really sure what to think of it all... I'm slightly perplexed. If anything, I'm intrigued to see it in context at the gallery, but that's impossible.
Labels:
News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yikes! is than an LV chainsaw?
run for it!
hope these types of designer weapons are not use for glorifying offensive weapons in the streets of London and everywhere else. Nice though.
K
Post a Comment