This brings me to my latest discovery: the most horrific, bedazzled, 'hand-crafted' piece in the luxury phone market. Who would pay $3 077 for this!? With only a limited 50 handsets being produced, at least its unlikely i'll be bumping into anyone bearing such ridiculousness.
With the previous stint of purely bog-standard licensing deals, comes the natural step to revolutionse and colloborate with innovative designers to create the most outstanding pieces (so as not to damage brand image and just out of pure logic!)
Designer Fred de Garilhe has designed a new concept phone for Chanel named "Chanel Choco".

"The designer says Choco integrates an optical fiber system that allows it to display images seamlessly even between two pieces of glass. There are 12 micro lighter fibers inside the phone, so when the cover slides down, the lights activate to project the image you see. This type of technology keeps the phone as light as possible. It would be years before we ever see something like this become a reality, but it doesn't hurt to dream." (Yahoo)I do love my gadgets so I look forward to the release!
On surfing the net, I also came across LV's new luxe USB design concept.
I think that's enough technology blogging for now.

1 comment:
OMG they are ugly!!!!!
Post a Comment