Thursday, 21 February 2008

Life-changing activities

I went for my first graduate buying trainee scheme interview on Monday. It was an enlightening experience, the interview went pretty well. I was pretty well prepared for the majority of questions though I know which questions to prepare for next time, ones I hadn't thought of (which are pretty obvious on reflection) e.g.: "Who do you think is the most influential designer for the high street?" And now I have a bit more of a clue as the kind of group activities to expect and what employers look for. So all in all, even though I was unsuccessful this time around, I learnt a thing or two. There's still plenty more companies and applications to go. Phew. Meanwhile, if anyone wants to put in a good word at Arcadia or Selfridges HR - go ahead!! :D

In the meantime, L'Oreal Brandstorm heating up, ideas brewing and there's just one more term to go before the whole of my uni life is over. *Frightening* (& exciting...but mostly frightening) I'm going to miss my uni girls so much.

No comments: