Wednesday, 6 February 2008

<3 American Apparel -- Vegas High-waisted shorts, only right for Vegas??

I stumbled across these ridiculous skimpy slightly hooker shorts on American Apparel, yet there's something crazy that's making me like them and consider purchasing them.. (yes, I know).. imagine them teamed with a loose-fitting T and flats, it could look quite cute. or maybe teamed with a high neck top (lets not get everything out) n heels for the clubs... so I read the ratings and reviews, AA (American Apparel) reviews will never fail to make me chuckle... amongst all the (majority) praise I also found:

" love these! they're so cute.i can dance around my trailer in them and
feel like a million bucks."


"besides the camel toe these are amazing. i wear them everyday. i have one
pair. camel toe's are hot, that's why i bought these. i give these babies 5
starzz!!!!!!"

who LIKES camel toe!?!?!? HILARIOUS!

and the funniest review of all:

"this is a yeast infection waiting to happen, not to mention unflattering on
anyone except skinny drag queens"


... might have a re-think. certainly do not want camel toe. and don't want to look like a stripper, though i can still imagine it with a loose white T and to be fair, i'm sure my ass would look fab in it!

No comments: