Saturday, 30 June 2007

"Summer" begins....

It's been a long time since my last blog, I promise I'll get better at updating.

Here are the photos from the STAMP fashion tabloid launch party:

I've been trying to sort out my work placement for September. I need to chase them up though, I wont be taking no for an answer!!

Other than making arrangements for that, I have been working at my usual... extra hours, friendlier staff, unapproachable management - all in all, not too bad! I think I can stick it out for the next few months. I just need to earn some cash to keep me afloat in London in September (if I do get my work placement), and I need to save for accommodation deposits and my Tokyo trip with uni in Feb!! It's a long way off, but I'm terrible at saving money.

It's money, money, money... not the most moral moto but at the moment, as a student, being absolutely broke just makes doing things impossible! This is why I wonder HOW my uni friends manage to go on holidays???

Aside from money talk, here's some of my 2nd year uni work for you to view:

I've added more links to the right, happy surfing.

No comments: