On Monday I found myself at GFW at Battersea Park helping out and representing NTU at the stand.
It was surprisingly fulfilling to help out prospective students and speak of my own experiences on the course and at the uni.
NTU had some interesting press coverage from it's GFW appearance. On the GFW live website the report can be found here . And selected photos have been published on Hilary Alexander's report of GFW. WGSN's coverage on the NTU show has been incredibly positive.
It was surprisingly fulfilling to help out prospective students and speak of my own experiences on the course and at the uni.
NTU had some interesting press coverage from it's GFW appearance. On the GFW live website the report can be found here . And selected photos have been published on Hilary Alexander's report of GFW. WGSN's coverage on the NTU show has been incredibly positive.
I must say, I'm not too impressed by the quality of design of the River Island GFW bags. A national competition ran amongst university students to create the bag adorning the supplied logo. Due to my own lack of time management... I didn't enter the competition. This is much to my own regret - the incredible publicity generated on this winning student is definitely unmatchable. I feel bombarded by the bags, seeing it on the arms of many shoppers on my local high street. But, hey, River Island's decision was final!
The River Island promotion competition was won by Louise Smith from University of Central Lancashire for her idea of launching an Organic jeans range. The presentation and ideas expressed on the boards is definitely impressive. Congrats Louise !
NB: Photos from STAMP launch party still yet to be uploaded!!
No comments:
Post a Comment