So I hear the £1.8 billion asking price for New Look will not be met by the highest bidders, what will happen next??
Working in the store personally, it's business as usual but trading is slow and many stores have reported bad sales ... I think everyone can thank the weather for that. It truly is such a depressing summer so far. No sun, cool weather, i'm still having to wear a trench everyday to work! On the contrary, I could say that I also blame the weather for my twitching fingers that gave in from boredom and the attempt to bring some cheer to my day and surrendered to the calling of two Topshop purchases today (using the Topshop card!)
I'd say this month's Vogue has been one of the more readable and aren't they LOVING the Prada shoes and socks..!



Still waiting to hear back from the possible work placement opportunity in September, fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment