1.
£55 beaded vest
2.
3.
£70 sweater
I love the intricate details of the beading - that's really beautiful and delicate.......but i'm much more into my slouchy dresses right now... so i might have to opt for the jersey slash t shirt dress! as much as i like the texture of the sweater... and the slashing at the hem.. i fear it might fall a little flat and the linear slashes at the chest might look a little too contrived.......
Ohhhh times like this i need to pop to oxford circus store and see the pieces for myself!! GUTTING i am now back in notts.
4 comments:
Fantastic web site, I hadn't come across loverofallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the good work!
Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
similar in the past? Keep up the great work!
Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!
I would appreciate if a staff member here at loverofallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com could post it.
Thanks,
Peter
Hi
Unfortunately all items are now sold out, so all the links above will direct you to Topshop.com.
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment