i graduated and travelled (parts of) the world... as in previous posts you'll see i visited the immense, shopping capital (of the world, in my opinion) HONG KONG..
...followed by the most relaxing and incredible holiday on a beautiful island KO SAMUI.
Then, I went to Italy... I visited Rome, Florence and Milan.
The Colosseum was incredible ... Florence a little boring though picturesque of course... Milan? Disappointing compared to HK!
So, for the fashion update. The shows are coming up soon.. very excited about that but for now, I'd like to share with you highlights from the "2008 PolyU Fashion Show" I went to, hosted by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
One of my favourites was the collection 'multi-' by Ng Yan Yee Winnie:
[front]>
[back]>
More to report on... but it has taken an age to upload all those photos on mobile broadband... so I'll try to upload more young HK designers I thought were particularly exciting asap! x
3 comments:
OMG I want to go to Hong Kong!! It has to be such an exciting city!! *.* and that beach is stunning (L) you've had perfect holidays :)
Btw, Italy is wonderful too, I've been there twice.
Byee
xx
oh my gosh, AMAZING pleats in those clothes and how lucky are you? oh how i wish i could travel the world like that.
Hey, I am still so jealous of you and your travels! I do agree fo rsure that HK is THE capital for shopping. There is more choice there and it's so easy to find as every MTR stop if a MASSIVE shopping centre surrounded by loadsa others too. Of all the places I have been to there is definitely more choice there.
However, Miami does have some quirky unknown (to me) brands and fashion styles.. It got me into the V neck t-shirts which I used to HATE, until I saw how it's supposed to be done in Miami :-)
Good luck with your work!
Post a Comment