Saturday, 19 July 2008

:: watch this space ::

i am back in the uk. though not for long. i fly to rome in 10 days.

but, i have lots of juicy news for my readers and many many many photos and things to tell you about Hong Kong and Thailand.. so, instead of reporting half heartedly without photos... watch for my next post which will update you on the last month of this fashionista's epic month.

till then, check out www.fashion.com.hk ... better still click here: http://fashion.com.hk/sshk_618_08_08.htm

bisous xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous isn't quite the word.. Lets try and sum it up.. Envy, nah.. Erm, Ok so I can't think of many more words to mean what I am trying to say.. But lets just say there is nothing I like more than escaping the UK! Further the better too.. So HK is right up there lol!

I am going to Prague in October, but it's not quite the same.. Ahh, not fair!

Anonymous said...

ooooo well done!!!!