Tuesday, 4 March 2008

givenchy and prada rip offs

on reading superdrug's (now free) DARE mag ... I stumbled across some key finds! (i must say I was surprised as this is possibly the first time I ever picked up the mag)

so Matalan (of all places) has ripped off Prada's conical heels!! The shades are clearly not quite as edible as Prada's.... nor does it look quite as fierce - but if you're strapped for cash (it's a mere £12) and want some Prada-esque these are... almost identical! (in shape that is... and in no other way meaning quality and tonal shades)

(apologies for poor photo quality - photo taken of the DARE mag!)

and... I think I am now officially in love with these givenchy rip off's (left, below) at river island - unfortunately not yet available online!

Priced at £64.99 - I am a shopaholic on a mission.

1 comment:

kirsty lee said...

i just posted about the very same matalan shoes!

http://thatsjustmyvibe.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-heart-these-shoes.html

they're amazing. wonder if they're actually in the shops yet...