Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Doshaburi

Doshaburi raped me of my money.

OK rather excessive statement.

But I loved the place! I bought a white Marjan Pejoski shirt. It's fabulous! The collar goes to one side and a big bow forms at the bust. The sleeves are long with a fold over cuff. Here's the image taken from Pejoski's lookbook. You can see the shirt under the blazer.



Secondly I purchased a boessert/schorn dress, as seen in this image:



And finally I bought another boessert/schorn bodywarmer/waistcoat/thing.....:

It's not the best image of it, I'd like to think I look better in it!!

All-in-all I had no other money for Barcelona souvenirs as I spent it all at Doshaburi! Well done Doshaburi...! Just a note to say the Doshaburi owner was a lovely guy too. And I'm sure he appreciated receiving all my euros!! I couldn't afford food for the last few days of my holiday.

No comments: