Never fear, there is a fabulous brand that can satisfy my hunger for newness and kitschyness..

It's nice keeping in touch with old uni friends... as it may have been longer down the line until I heard of this brand. Me & Zena is the work of London based designer Zena McKeown. For 6 years work, she's done well with plenty of stockists nationally and internationally, as well as of course selling through their online shop.
Their latest campaign images are nothing short of desirable, edible goodness! I just treated myself to the mighty robot locket necklace in gold... Enjoy.



3 comments:
Hi Michelle!!!
How are you?? Yep, thought i'd take to blogging to showcase my portfolio, trying to get a foot into the industry via this method! Your son Mali is the cutest little baby!!! I didn't know you were pregnant or even in a relationship! lol! Take care and let me know your opinions on the shoes!! Prad xx
wow. so beautiful & original
click here & visit PILONSTEIN Fashion Blog
Eurgh where do you get the leopard one from??? NEEEDDDDD
Post a Comment