Saturday, 18 April 2009

Going BLEACH crazy!!!

i am offically going bleach mental.
i want everything bleached and acid washed.
so can't wait for all our acid washed stuff to go live on asos.com.

in the meantime for my wish list are the following from the one and only pixiemarket.com:

Bleach print leggings $111 by Shakuhachi >



80s Chambray Zipper Top $135 by Paper Tiger >




and the Bleached denim shirt $119 by Paper Tiger >



In the meantime, I am going to wear my ASOS Acid Wash Short Jumpsuit to satisfy my bleach/acid wash hunger.

3 comments:

Emz said...

Omgosh I love those outfits!! They're so nice =) I can't wait either!

Unknown said...

oh mann i agree with you on that bleached look! SO hot right now..... makes me want to experiment.. haha

KATLIN said...

Love the chambray dress and that bleached button down is hot! Hopefully I can get around to doing some DIYs this summer!