Monday, 5 November 2007

DSM, Organic Pharmacy and Couture eyelashes


The Gil Carvalho platforms are on their way!

On a visit to Covent Garden this morning I discovered that: I would like to spend £25 on a pair of spotted couture feather eyelashes, but I wont; I would like to spend £30 on a 50ml antioxidant face cream (The Organic Pharmacy), and I might; I would like a number of Azzedine Alaïa heels spotted at Dover Street Market, but that's not gonna happen yet.

My first visit to Dover Street Market, yes very overdue indeed:



and yet it was the millionth display I'd seen of chairs built on top of the other - clearly visual merchadisers across the globe cant get enough of this feature.

Was most excited about the delights by Manish Arora:


One corner I found at DSM felt like a really nice hideout that I could happily install into my own home:

But more importantly I would absolutely LOVE this in my home:


I can keep aspiring!

No comments: